Smoked Salmon Dip: Perfect for Any Occasion!
“My life is what a salmon must feel like. They are always going upstream, against the current.”
~ Laura Schlessinger
- Four to Six Ounces Smoked Salmon
- Eight Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, Minced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- *Optional Ingredients*
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Prepared Horseradish
- Tabasco Sauce
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature, about fifteen minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add in the lemon juice, and combine until smooth and creamy.
- Drop in chunks of smoked salmon and pulse until desired texture.
- Add dill, salt and pepper to taste.
- Horseradish or tabasco can be added for a bit of heat.
- Serve with vegetables such as carrots, celery, cucumbers, endives, radishes, peppers. Also serve with crackers or breads, such as bagel chips.
Make sure to visit A 12 Gauge Girl for a few tips and tricks from Lindsey!